Exclusion of liability
Naturally we have observed great care in drawing up this website. Also we aim to update the information as an on-going process to present you with an accurate picture of the way we can be at your service. However, in the unlikely event that some information has become obsolete or is incorrect for whatever reason, Eurotron Instruments Benelux B.V. cannot be made liable in any way for the consequences of actions taken on the basis of this site.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages are owned or controlled for these purposes by Eurotron Instruments Benelux B.V. In accessing the website, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use.
You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the Eurotron Instruments Benelux B.V. website information for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Eurotron Instruments Benelux B.V.
No part of the text or graphic representations in this site may be reproduced or published by printing, photocopying, faxing, re-typing, storage in an automated data retrieval system or otherwise. Requests for permission or more information should be addressed to:
Eurotron Instruments Benelux B.V.
9351 VR Leek
Phone +31 594 696 131
General conditions of delivery
Issued by the Vereniging FHI, Federation of Technology Branches. The FHI General Conditions of Delivery 2014 are valid.
- • Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- • Eurotron Instruments Benelux B.V. makes use of specialized third party services for the compilation and aggregation of this data.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s ‘Help Menu’ to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly. However, you will still be able to send in forms and product quotation requests.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when:
- • you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- • you ask us for information or a quotation by e-mail or phone
- • you place an order at Eurotron Instruments Benelux B.V.
- • you subscribe for an event
What information do we collect?
We typically store your:
- • Last name and initials
- • First name, if provided
- • Business contact information (address, phone number and e-mail)
- • Department or function title, if provided
- • Order history (business you did with Eurotron Instruments Benelux B.V. in the past)
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- • To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- • To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- • To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
We may store your information in our CRM system for future communication purposes.
How do we protect your information?
- • We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- • We only provide articles and information.
- • We never ask for credit card numbers.
- • We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
How long do we store your information?
- • Information on prospects is stored for 3 years.
- • If you are a customer and have ordered instruments or service at Eurotron Instruments Benelux B.V., we will store your information for 10 years. After that period we will remove your personal information from our system.
In all other cases we store your personal data as long as necessary for accomplishment of the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have implemented the following:
- • Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Can change your personal information:
- • By emailing us
- • By calling us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
We collect your email address in order to:
Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
- • Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- • Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- • Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- • Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- • Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- • Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each newsletter.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future newsletters, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each newsletter.
Based on the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”) you have several rights. You have the right of access to your personal data (article 15 GDPR), the right to rectification (article 16 GDPR), the right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) (article 17 GDPR) and the right to restriction of processing (article 18 GDPR). In several types of situations you also have the right to data portability (article 20 GDPR) and the right to object (article 21 GDPR). On the website of the Dutch supervisory authority (the “Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens”) you can find more information about these rights and under what circumstances you are allowed to exercise these rights.
You always have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in the Netherlands the “Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens”).
9351 VR Leek
+31 594 696 131
Last Edited on June 20th 2018